- We practice honesty, trust, empathy, consideration, caring, understanding, loyalty, diversity, acceptance, compassion.
- We acknowledge culture, beliefs, language, gender, personality, age, skill, ethics, opinion, flexibility of situation.
- We present a professional image – community views, first impressions, environment surrounding.
- We demonstrate communication skills, effective management, quality and accuracy, presentation, customer service.
- We develop knowledge and staff training.
- Conduct ourselves in an ethical, respectful, professional culture.
- We communicate by giving clear instructions, understanding expectations, tailoring communication to individuals.
- Our communication is two-ways, discussion or instructional orientated (as appropriate), kindly with empathy, timely.
- We apply various lines of communication including verbal, body language and written.
- We believe in what we are doing, we are enthusiastic, we are prepared to go the extra mile
- We ensure we achieve goals, we are committed, we are highly motivated.
- We will lead the field.
- Our commitment is purposeful and real
- We show dedication and are focused both as individuals and as a team.
- We have an excellent work ethic displaying loyalty, are driven, motivated and willing to go the extra mile.
- We are team players at all levels and follow and accept team standards.
Our staff are proud to work for Mogg Osborne Pty Ltd and inturn the principals consider their staff to be the firms best asset and this philosophy is why our firm is one of the largest in our region and growing strong.